A heritage inspired fieldcoat crafted from supple nubuck leather for a velvet-like touch.
Pairing a traditional countryside style with a gorgeous navy hue nubuck leather, this coat has an everlasting style inspired by our Lake District heritage.
Expertly crafted from supple nubuck leather, this fieldcoat is made to last and simply age beautifully with wear. Nubuck leather is crafted by a sanding process where the leather is buffed from the outside to produce a velvet-like surface. With characteristics similar to aniline leather but without the glossy appearance, nubuck leather is a perfect choice for an everyday jacket.
Featuring a classic stand up collar with buckle fastening, zip and press stud closure, and adjustable waist tie to create a custom fit, this coat is practical and durable.
Please note these measurements are based on a size 12 and will vary slightly between sizes.
- Approximate centre back length: 64cm
- Approximate sleeve length from shoulder to cuff: 62cm
- Approximate sleeve length from underarm to cuff: 46cm
- Exclusive to Lakeland
- Style Name: Bramptonfields
- Colour: Navy
- Material: Nubuck Leather
- Fit: True Fit
- Stand up collar with corduroy lining
- Buckle fastening on collar
- Adjustable press stud waist belt
- Front flap over press stud pockets
- Hidden slip pockets
- Centre zip fastening with placket and press-stud closure
- Feature quilted stitching detail
And on the inside
- One zip pocket
- One slip pocket
- Check lining